- 100% pure and tatsty.
- Long and Fleshy Red chilli pickles.
- Authentic and traditional Achar
- Sourced from the origin
- Best accompaniment of Paratha, Mungodi Sabji, Chapati Bread, Khakhra & Daliya
- Uses hand-picked quality of Chilles to provide the best quality to the consumer
- Finest ingredients & traditional recipe used to ensure the genuine texture and flavour.
- Made from the special breed of Chillies that are fleshy, long and are grown in Athana Village..
- Stuffed with salt, mustard, fenugreek, dry mango powder, saunf, hing and other spices to ensure the true taste of Rajasthani Pickles
- Fantastic and full of hot flavours it's a must for every pickle enthusiast.
- Made by stuffing chillies with spices, it has a unique tangy flavour and aroma.
Athana Mirchi is one of the most authentic Rajasthani pickles. Athana mirch is a fleshy and long variant of chilli grown in village, Rajasthan. It is stuffed with dried mango powder and other spices to create a delightful spicy treat that will take you on a delectable journey. This recipe is believed to be passed on from one generation to the other among the marwari community. We bring you this spicy delicacy from one of the most authentic source in Rajasthan.
Available in Red and green vairiants.